Our Trust Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy has been updated to reflect the current situation with COVID-19. This can be accessed HERE.
During this time our pastoral teams are on-hand to support our young people. At this time, with the current closure related to COVID-19, we are still able to provide pastoral support albeit in an adapted format.
All members of the safeguarding and pastoral teams are available through direct contact with the school on 01430 430448 or via the pastoral emails. Emails are checked throughout school hours.
This page also provides links to websites that provide information and support for parents and carers including:
· Well-being and Mental Health support
· East Riding Local support
The PDF file in the downloads section below contains links for young people and parents/carers
· Best for advice to support family life during the COVID-19 pandemic
· Best for parenting tips
· Best for support from other parents
· Best for helping your child or young person with their mental health during the COVID-19 outbreak
· Best for ideas and activities to keep children busy and entertained
· Best for your own wellbeing
· Best for if you feel you need more help